Saturday, February 19, 2011


Well look at me....... I received this sweet award from Suze.  Thank you so much I'm not sure I deserve it but am 'chuffed' to receive it....ta!

It has to be passed on to New Blogger's 15 of them.
I have to tell you some stuff about me.... I can do that:
  1. My first name is not Simply.....haha
  2. I wanted to call my blog "Plain Jane" but someone beat me to it!
  3. I'll never see 30 again!
  4. I long for a craft space just the way I'd like it.......I'm collecting all kinds of pictures ready.
  5. It has to have an easy chair facing the window, so I can sit and enjoy my afternoon tea.....(from a china cup of course).
  6. I love old black and white movies.
  7. I'm never sure about these awards ..... are they like chain letters?
Now I don't think I know 15 !!! new blogger's to pass this award on to. I've visited lots of amazing blogger's who's work inspires me no end.  Sooooo I'm passing it on to all the new blogger's out there who come and visit my blog.    Thanks again Suze.

Catch you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to leave me a comment...thank you