Monday, March 7, 2011

Ahoy Matey!!!

Here's a little card for the Less is More Challenge # 5.   This week the theme is 'Pastel Colours'.

I've used stamps from the Waltzingmouse set 'Half Pint Hero's'........so sweet!



Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by, I'm off to check all the entries so far..........

Edit:
I've been asked a couple of questions about this card..... The base card is a beautiful blue ...yes pastel, It's actually the same colour as the blue at the back of the submarine!   The wave across the top was cut from white pearlized card which gives the card a little shine.   The images are stamped to DP, Fairy Flora by Prima and cut out.  

15 comments:

  1. Super boy's card, love the little fishies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card made me smile - love the little boy grinning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the greatest card! I love how the background is blue, but for the wave you used a punched border in brown/kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jane
    Love the sub and the way you have created the waves
    thank you for entering our challenge
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the coloring..cute little fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card for a little boys birthday or get well wishes. Really loving your colours and cutting out skills:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card... my Grandson would just love it too!
    Congratulations! I want to share a blog award with you... it's waiting on my blog for you to collect... Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun card for boy . lovely colours
    Keeping track of you now
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, love the way you have coloured it, and the sentiment is great, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely sweet card, I am toying with getting this stamp set, it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thats cute makes me smile :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. Great little boy card.
    Lynne A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. If you visit my blog there is something for you http://butterflies-and-bees.blogspot.com/2011/05/award.html
    Dianne. x

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave me a comment...thank you